Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Healthy Chocolate Mousse

This is my most favorite treat -- I make some at least every other day ;)




If you're practicing clean eating, this is the dessert for you! I've even included vegan options so everyone can enjoy. It takes just four simple ingredients:


Healthy Chocolate Mousse
  • 2 tbsp cocoa (I love this worker-owned, fair trade brand! Ghiradelli is also delicious)
  • 1 medium-to-large avocado
  • 2 tbsp of honey (or agave nectar for vegan option)
  • ½ cup of milk (it's yummy with coconut or soy milk too, if you want to go vegan!)

These ingredients fit perfectly into the short cup of my Baby Bullet. I think I probably use this more now than I did for baby food! The containers the Baby Bullet comes with are also the perfect size for packing Bento-inspired lunches. Maybe I'll post some more photos about that later this month to get everyone ready for the back-to-school season. But for now, treat yourself!

What fresh, healthy treats do you enjoy? Let us know in the comments!

Nom nom nom,
The Yuppie Hippie

No comments:

Post a Comment